Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rockin.

Listening to Rachmaninoff plays Rachmaninoff. If you like his music, you should hear him play it, it's completely different than anyone else.

Today I got a lot done, laundry, some room cleaning, some reading, programming, some improv at the piano. I'm feeling good, I don't wanna jinx it. I'm going somewhere in this life. I don't know if it has to do with music or not, but I'll find out.

I'm 23 and I haven't had much of a social life yet. I wanna change that, I think. Well, I don't like being alone 99% of the time. That is what I want to change.

I am soo happy that I bought this new laptop, I've been away from computers for about 3 years, and it's great to get back into it. It definitely gives me something to do, which I'm glad about, because I can learn new things, and hopefully get paid for them someday.

Also, I'm learning to type in Dvorak. I'm terribly slow at it now, but I am confident that it will be so much faster when I get it down. This paragraph took about 3 minutes.

Much faster with qwerty now. But qwerty, your time will end soon. Anyway, I'm going now.

No comments: