Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today, I'm wiped out. It's the second day in reading week, and I've been studying the entire infrastructure of my company's product. It's very interesting, but very tiring to read page after page every day. Good thing it's only for a week.

I joined the gym, NY Health and Racquet. It's a nice gym, lots of locations in Manhattan, so if I move out of Brooklyn, I'll still be set up.

I Love this job. It feels right for me, just learning all about the system, and eventually diagnosing problems, making tweaks, setting it up for the end-users...Plus it's a really great company, the more that I spend time there, I start to realize that.

I don't know what to do with my free time, I hope I make it into that choir. It will be nice to get out of the apartment for a few hours each week. If not, then I'm consiidering joining the Manhattan rugby club...or I'll just teach piano around the city.

We'll see, I'll let you know.

p.s. If you're reading this, feel free to shout out, or say hello.

Peace

No comments: