Friday, February 8, 2008

End of New Hire Week

Wow. I just learned a ton of stuff in 4 days, I never imagined that trading stocks could be so interesting. It's really just a complicated service, like retail, but with many many more checks and fees involved in the process.

My apartment is not the best, but I have enough room to live, and I enjoy the comforts of having a small electric piano to play on, and some good LP's to listen to.

I've been reading on the subway, working through "All Creatures Great and Small", or to some, the book that Model Student. It's by someone named James Herriet, and I'm gonna look up to see why the protagonist is also name James Herriet. Kind of strange for a (presumed) fiction book.

This weekend will be my first free weekend in a few weeks. I have a lot that I can do, but I haven't made plans yet, I probably will. I'd like to hang out with some friends in midtown, and maybe pick up some things for the apartment. I HAVE to do some laundry, which is not fun.

I'm going to look into investing, it just makes sense, for security sake.

I could write more, and maybe will later. But now, I'm gonna go. See you later.


p.s. As per some advice from a girl in my apartment, Talking to a house plant DOES help it grow, especially if it is not doing well. I'm surprised, but glad that it helps. My *rescued* spider plant is looking really good after just a week of being brought in. I enjoy having "her". "She" might get some company from a small palm tree soon. My room gets HOT. Well, Ta Ta.

No comments: